Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a focussed and confident individual to join their team as an ‘Admin Receptionist Modern Apprentice’ based in Loanhead, Edinburgh.
The primary role of this position is to deal with current/potential clients either on the phone or face to face to ensure or client is handling their requirements professionally at all times.
Also, as part of the role, there is a requirement for the successful candidate to assist the Facilities Manager with any administration that is necessary and also to help with our client’s Sales and Marketing, which may require occasional evening work.
- Handle all incoming calls.
- Prepare an office prior to a client moving in.
- Ensuring all visitors sign in and out of the building.
- Manage the photocopier/printer.
- Manage the Meeting Room diary.
- Assist in following up on sales leads.
- Assist with client invoicing.
- Ensure the Reception desk runs as smoothly as possible at all times.
- Deal with any outside contractor for any building/maintenance or cleaning work required to be carried out.
- Setting up meetings and organise supplies – catering, pens, paper, wipes etc.
- Filling up & managing stock of all supplies in the building.
- Manage the mail in/out facility.
- The Individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a high standard.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Excellent client-facing and customer service skills.
- High level of written and verbal skills.
Your training will start with a 6-12 month Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Loanhead every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-4
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.