Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client, who is an independent financial broker specialising in car finances and loans is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join their team in Hillington, Glasgow as an Admin & Sales Support Modern Apprentice. This would be a brilliant opportunity for someone who wishes to kickstart their career with a modern apprenticeship programme.
- General administration office duties (filing, scanning, photocopying, printing etc).
- Providing first-class customer service via telephone, email, and in-person.
- Assisting with finance team through various duties.
- Management of social media accounts.
- Creation of social media content to promote business online.
- Working with the company database to ensure information is accurate, relevant and up to date.
- Keyboard Skills would be essential
- Computer skills would be an advantage
- Previous office skills are not essential but would be preferred
- Professional and eager to learn
- Social media awareness essential
- Interest in the Automotive industry would be helpful
Please note that the successful candidate will undergo a one-week paid trial shift.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to Hillington, Glasgow every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: Monday to Friday (one week 9 am-5 pm and 10 am-6 pm the following week)
After suitable probation of three months, one Saturday is to be worked every 4 weeks with Monday given off in Lieu.
Wage: £5.29 – £10.45 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.