Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client, who is a multi-award-winning cake business, is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join their fun and energetic team as an Administration Assistant Modern Apprentice.
The ideal individual will be required to carry out the following duties amongst other responsibilities:
- Deal with customer enquiries over the phone, via email and in person
- Constantly update orders and use of customer database
- Price up cake enquiries using their pricing template
- Ensure there is a constant reorder and restock of supplies
- Prepare emails and newsletters to send to current customers
- Monitor and collate online orders
- Log payroll information
- Manage payment records
- Help with non – cake making processes required to create efficiency e.g make cake toppers
- Develop time-saving processes
- A vibrant personality
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good writing skills and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and developments
- Knowledge of email, newsletters, push notification and display advertising campaigns
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Portlethen, Aberdeen every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
The individual will be required to work 20hrs/week (10 am – 3 pm) Tuesday – Friday depending on preference.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.