Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client, who is an accounting firm based in East Kilbride, is looking for a motivated and professional individual to join their team as an Administration & Payroll Assistant Modern Apprentice. This would be an exciting opportunity for an individual that is keen to kickstart their career and develop within a hardworking office.
- Daily filing of paperwork and mail into relevant client bank folders after scanning relevant documents to client managers.
- Answering telephone calls in a professional and friendly manner. Calls should be screened and prioritised (A client priority list will be provided).
- Greeting clients and visitors into the office, providing tea and coffee at appointments and answering general enquiries.
- Mail responsibilities: receiving from postman, checking drop boxes, opening mail and file /scanning as required.
- Many additional administrative and payroll processes and tasks: will be required to be undertaken, under the supervision and guidance of the office manager.
Our client would be looking to evolve this role as the successful applicant will progress with the company over time, with training in using their digital software across several platforms. They would also actively be looking to provide a digital marketing training course with appropriate accreditation at the end of the course to use in-house for their business needs in addition to enhancing your CV.
- Qualified to Higher, NC or HNC standard preferably business-related, but not essential.
- Proficient computing skills (in the Microsoft office suite, in particular, Excel).
- Good communication skills (internal and external communication).
- Polite manner & professional presentation.
- Punctual, with an organised & structured approach to all tasks.
- A strong work ethic & desire to align personal growth within a professional environment.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to East Kilbride every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: Monday to Friday 10 am – 3 pm, hours would increase once settled into the role.
Wage: National Minimum Wage for individual’s age. Potential to increase after 3-month review.
Salary: £4.81-£9.50 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.