Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client, who is a removal service company that operates within the central belt of Scotland, is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join their team as an Administrative Support Assistant Modern Apprentice.
- Maintaining new and appropriate systems on a daily basis.
- Answering telephone calls and passing on to staff and taking messages when necessary.
- Responding to emails in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Data input into systems and databases.
- Ensuring records and information is maintained, accurate and up-to-date.
- General administration tasks and supporting colleagues.
- Enthusiastic and hard-working.
- Eager to learn and develop new skills.
- Professional and friendly attitude.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Motivated and determined.
This role will be based from home (A work laptop will be provided). One day in our client’s premises which is based in Eaglesham.
Hours: 30 hours per week – Monday to Thursday
Pay: £4.81 – £9.50 per hour. (National Minimum Wage for Candidate’s age)
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Eaglesham, East Renfrewshire every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Please note, this opportunity has been partially funded by East Renfrewshire’s No One Left Behind (NOLB) Incentive and for funding purposes, applicants must meet the funding criteria in order to be eligible.
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.