Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a motivated and eager individual to join their team based in Ellon, Aberdeenshire as a Business Administrator Modern Apprentice.
This opportunity is very much based on being a team player, who has a flexible attitude and is willing to get the job done.
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate.
- Audio typing of reports and letters with speed and accuracy. Management and coordination of external audio typing facilities should workload necessitate the use of external resources.
- Sales order entry (in house training given).
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format.
- Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control process.
- Assist with monitoring of production admin by internal and external staff.
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
- Diary coordination.
- Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts.
- Organisational & communication skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Teamwork skills and able to use your own initiative.
- Managing your own performance.
- Positive & professional attitude.
- Interest in the food or hospitality industry is an advantage.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Applications.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Ellon, Aberdeenshire every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £7,553.00-£14,924.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.