Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a motivated and confident individual to join their team as a ‘Business Support Administrator Modern Apprentice’ based in Dalkeith. The role of the Business Support Administrator is to provide administrative support to our client’s office staff and management team.
- Greeting office visitors, signing them in and arranging refreshments as required.
- Answering incoming phone calls and diverting them to the required person
- Assisting the planning manager in organising the engineer’s workload
- Contacting customers and arranging appointments for work to be carried out
- Building and sending out customer quotations via the in-house job management system ‘Simpro’
- Converting quotes into orders and entering order details on the in-house job management system ‘Simpro’
- Processing Electrical Reports ready for invoicing
- Creating content and posts for the company website and social media pages
- Chasing field staff for overdue electrical reports
- Assisting the planning and contract manager in updating customer progress spreadsheets and providing updates to customers where required
- Attending any site or customer meeting where required
- Any other office-related tasks such as scanning, copying and shredding
- Great time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Willing to work hard in a team and use own initiative
- Great IT skills
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Dalkeith every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Working hours are as below with a 30-minute lunch break each day.
Monday to Thursday (08:30 to 16:30)
Friday (08:30 to 15:30)
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.62-£8.36 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.