Website Sixth Sense Training
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding role with free rail travel across Scotland?
Our client is looking for an eager and committed individual to join their team as a ‘Customer Experience Advisor Modern Apprentice,’
The successful candidate will engage with customers through varying communication channels, including telephone, email, letter and webform.
The successful candidates will carry out the following duties:
- Respond to phone, email, letter and webform correspondence from customers within the agreed timescales.
- Offer the customer, wherever possible, a personalised service and maintain a professional ‘tone of voice’ in all communication with customers.
- Aim to resolve the customer’s query at the first point of contact. If this cannot be achieved, then keep the customer regularly updated with the progress of their enquiry.
- Keep track of responses and actions needed from colleagues to ensure the customer receives an answer to their query promptly.
- By engaging with the customer, educate them on the facilities available to them, encouraging them to self-serve.
- Process relevant refunds where applicable.
- Process tickets sales accurately, ensuring the correct journey, seat booking, cycle booking is accurately input and sale processes for best price possible.
- Comply with procedures and timescales as directed whilst remaining PCI, DSS compliant at all times.
- Establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the customer’s query is responded to in a timely manner.
- Handle difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner.
- A strong understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service with a proven track record within a customer-facing role.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Strong time management skills in order to meet deadlines and comply with agreed procedures.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- An investigative intellect.
- Excellent IT skills with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent analytical skills
The successful candidate will need to:
Have full flexibility to work any shifts between 7 am-10 pm during the week as well as over the weekends.
Show flexibility in when to take annual leave and is willing to work some irregular hours when necessary.
Able to cope with peak workloads and deadlines.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Glasgow city centre every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,305.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.