Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a motivated, out-going and creative individual to join their team based in East Kilbride. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to kickstart their career within Digital Marketing.
You will be responsible for managing online platforms, including our client’s social media pages and website, as well as creating a range of content and publishing it online.
- Manage and maintain our client’s social media accounts
- Manage and maintain our client’s web content
- Create and publish written content online
- Produce video content for online platforms
- Represent the company online
- Promote company websites and social media platforms to increase traffic
- Communicate with customers using the company’s online communication methods.
- Knowledge of commonly used social media platforms is essential and basic videography skills are preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication is essential as you will be expected to represent the business in front of the camera during promotional videos.
- Confident and friendly.
- Willingness to learn and work well within a face-paced environment.
- Great time management skills and prioritise tasks.
- Candidate must have a full, clean UK Drivers License.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to East Kilbride every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Job Types: Full-time (Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.