Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client, who is a medical device startup/manufacturing company based in Glasgow City Centre is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and committed individual to join their team as a Digital Marketing Assistant Modern Apprentice. This role will be a mix of days in the office and working from home.
- Maintaining social media accounts for the business.
- Sending out email marketing campaigns to clients.
- Creating social media content and scheduling.
- Sales duties: communication with customers and clients.
- Working with CRM systems and updating records.
- Telephone communication and answering emails.
- Supporting the Business Development team.
- General administration duties.
- Bright, enthusiastic and committed.
- Professional and friendly attitude.
- Eager to learn, develop new skills and grow with the company.
- Motivated to excel in an exciting digital marketing role.
- A team player who is able to work unsupervised and able to use their own initiative when required.
- Have an interest in digital marketing
- Great communication skills.
- Great time management skills.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Glasgow city centre every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: 30-40 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £6.50 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.