Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking to bring onboard an entry-level IT and Telecoms Modern Apprentice who can display a keen interest in technology. This will be a very hands-on position where no day will be the same. Our client is a growing company so the successful candidate should be happy to pick up and help in various roles and jobs within the company.
Our client will provide full training on in-house products. You will be supported and encouraged in continuous development on their hardware and software stacks.
- Deal with incoming incidents in a professional manner via the phone or email.
- Accurately log incidents.
- Communicate with customers – providing updates.
- Liaise with third party suppliers.
- Prompt escalation of incident to senior engineers as necessary
- Monitoring and diagnose broadband faults.
- User account creation
- Perform software and O/S maintenance tasks.
- Create, update, and maintain knowledge base.
- You will be a talented and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You will possess a good knowledge of Windows systems and Microsoft Office with a passion for technology.
- You will be a highly motivated team player and have a focus on providing 1st class customer service with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Work well within a team environment and can also work independently.
What will you receive?
- An attractive salary of £13,000 – £16,000
- An industry-recognised qualification in ICT Professional at SCQF Level 6
- Bonus Scheme
- Training and Support
- Exposure to various technologies within IT and Telecoms
Your training will start with a 6-12 months ICT Professional Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in ICT Professional, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in ICT.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Livingston every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £13,000.00-£16,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.