Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a ‘Junior Shop Assistant Modern Apprentice’.
As part of the role, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- General shop sales.
- Stocktake, such as counting stock and fixing any discrepancies.
- General shop cleaning.
One of the main roles will be to assist our client’s shop manager with their back-office operations such as:
- Processing templated images.
- Updating software/plug-ins used for their website.
- Other daily tasks.
All aspects of this job will come with easy to follow training and guidance.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Vape knowledge and understanding of the industry (Training provided).
- Presenting yourself well.
- Confident and eager to learn.
- Good timekeeping.
- Able to work alone and in a group.
- General computing knowledge (Training provided).
- Able to follow instructions.
- Understand the importance of stock counting.
- Can use own initiative.
- Trustworthy, approachable and sociable.
- Good communication skills.
Our client is looking for an ‘eager to learn’ individual with a good work ethic and drive. This job position allows you the chance to grow into a higher-ranked team member and earn a better income within good time of consistently good work.
Wage: £5 per hour
Hours: 16-20 hours per week
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 18-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to Irvine every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 18-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.