Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual to join their team based in Irvine, as a Network Services Administrator/IT Helpdesk Support Modern Apprentice. This role would be suitable for someone who is eager to learn and kickstart their career in IT.
- Provide professional and friendly customer contact support via telephone and email.
- Providing support to IT & Technical enquiries.
- Maintaining and updating IT Networks within the organisation.
- Logging reports.
- Managing the company database with relevant information.
- Assistance in other departments with administration duties.
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Polite, friendly and professional
- Confident in trying to learn new technology and systems
- Having an interest in IT would be beneficial for this role
Your training will start with a 6-12 months ICT Professional Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in ICT Professional, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in IT.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Irvine every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: Full-Time, Monday to Friday 9-5
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.30-£8.36 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.