Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client, who specialise in selling, distributing and servicing medical products and equipment to the NHS throughout the UK is looking for an enthusiastic and positive individual that is keen to work in an office environment to join their team as an Office Administration Assistant Modern Apprentice based in Loanhead.
You will be the first point of contact for our Customers, Suppliers and Colleagues. Working within a small team, the job role will not be specific to the following but include other duties as and when required:
- Dealing with Customer Pricing Enquiries, liaising with Suppliers and responding to Colleagues requests
- Monitor email folders and direct urgent enquiries accordingly
- Administration of routine equipment service and repair process, issuing reminders via email and follow up with telephone calls, ensuring equipment is returned to complete work required. Liaise with Service Manager and provide support to Field Engineer as and when required
- Processing customer orders, issuing sales invoices, allocation of payments, processing supplier invoices all on SAGE
- Assist with all general tasks as part of the office team as required
- Have initiative and enjoy working as part of a Team
- Experience working in a fast-paced office/administration role
- Excellent attention to details
- Fantastic communication and time management skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Eager to learn and work well within a team environment
- Use own initiative and prioritise task
About our client:
Our client is a UK-based company selling, distributing and servicing medical products and equipment to the NHS throughout the UK.
They offer a range of respiratory, critical, neonatal and developmental care products, and offer additional, direct support to their customers by operating their own Service Department. They aim to support their customers, and improve the lives of those in their care, through incredible sales support and innovative, high-quality products for both Adult and Infant patient care.
Our client’s focus is their customers and their patients and to ensure they maintain that focus, they look to hire, develop and retain the very best people.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Loanhead every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: Up to £20,000 per year (Depend on experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Apprenticeship
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.