Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team in Cambuslang as an Office Administrator Modern Apprentice. The successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced team and will be responsible for carrying out numerous administrative tasks.
- Making and taking phone calls.
- Dealing with customer enquiries over the phone and online.
- Scanning installation documents.
- Submitting data match forms.
- Composing photographs for installations.
- Dealing with material stock levels.
- General office duties.
- You will be required to be organised to meet administrative targets and deadlines.
- You will need to be confident on the telephone to liaise with surveyors, lead generators and customers.
- Great IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team management skills.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Application Support.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Cambuslang every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am – 4 pm
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £8.91 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.