Website Sixth Sense Training
Sixth Sense Training has an opportunity to join our East Kilbride-based team as an administration Modern Apprentice, supporting our Business Development and Recruitment teams. This is a great opportunity to work, learn and earn a Modern Apprenticeship qualification
at a successful National Training Provider.
● 35 Hours Per Week
● Digital Applications Modern Apprenticeship (16-24)
● 12 months FTC with a view to a permanent position
● Working from home for the foreseeable future, must be able to commute to East Kilbride when required
● Laptop and softphone equipment provided
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Supporting the recruitment team with candidate sourcing
● Calling apprenticeship candidates to arrange video interviews
● Sending candidates Calendar invites
● Formatting candidate CVs to ensure proper grammar and spelling
● Formatting job descriptions and posting on recruitment platforms
● Assisting business development team in sourcing apprenticeship opportunities by calling businesses and explaining the programmes and trying to create interest.
● Keeping CRM up to date
● General administration duties
● Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
● 28 Holidays per year
Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to East Kilbride every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue.
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.