Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a determined and focussed individual to join their head office in Glasgow as a ‘Performance Analyst Modern Apprentice’. The role will be based within their Performance & Change (P&C) Department and is responsible for the provision of business management services for the Technology Group (TG) directorate within the organisation.
The Technology Group Performance Management & Reporting provides a Centre of Excellence for the definition and management of strategic Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
These provide the golden thread linking the Corporate Strategy, to the Technology Strategy, and down into detailed service delivery performance management metrics. The team also maintains our client’s executive reporting suite, providing time-sensitive, deadline-driven reports and dashboards from which they derive data-driven insights and plans for action for communication to their board Board, Executive Leadership Team and TG Senior Leadership Team on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual frequency.
- Supporting BAU and development of new reporting insights
- Support engagement meetings and forums with administration and action tracking
- Spending a substantial portion of time shadowing others within the department
- Working with other Analysts to automate and test existing reporting
- Building your own knowledge of the department, products and services
- Following a test-driven approach
The successful candidate will be required to work in the delivery of end to end project lifecycles, from design and planning, through delivery and testing and implementing solutions into production with the associated business implementation and communication activities.
Ideally, you will be familiar with applying analysis techniques to new contexts, have awareness of agile project methodologies and have some experience in the latest productivity and reporting tools; however, this can be developed over time and with experience.
Some understanding of agile methodologies and reporting tools would be helpful and we would encourage applicants to research these.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proven experience of being proactive and a self-starter
- Proven experience working to deadlines and taking direction
- Proven experience of working with the MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management skills
- Experience of working in a previous technology-based role
- Experience working individually and in a team
- Awareness of business planning or forecasting supply levels in a resourcing environment
About our Client:
Our client is a non-profit making Government-owned organisation set up in 1989 to provide loans and grants to students in universities and colleges in the UK. We are responsible for student support delivery in the UK.
They enable their customers to invest in their futures by delivering secure, accurate and efficient assessment, payment and repayment services.
Our client’s vision is to be valued as a digital, customer-focused, centre of excellence.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Data Analytics Technical Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Data Analytics, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Data Analytics.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Glasgow City Centre every weekday.. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £13,246.00-£16,571.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.