Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their vibrant team of employees as a Service Desk Administrator Modern Apprentice.
As part of the role, you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Answering incoming calls and forwarding them to the appropriate department.
- Responsible for providing day to day administration tasks and excellent customer service to our client’s customers.
- Manage and maintain daily scheduler for service calls, ensuring engineers charge and close completed jobs.
- Schedule engineers to respond to customer calls within the companies SLA.
- Liaise with engineers throughout the day to obtain progress reports on calls.
- Read all engineer reports following call out and ensure this is followed up if required.
- Log out and closed all calls at the end of the day.
- Management of service desk emails and forward to the appropriate department or person.
- Creating Purchase Order (POs) for all departments.
- Create and send out monthly invoices for all departments.
- Arrange sub-contractors where appropriate.
- Manage and maintain meter billing on a monthly basis
- Run monthly reports from the service software.
- Deal with customer enquiries on a daily basis.
Experience is preferred; however not essential, our client will provide ongoing training for the right candidates. You will be eager to learn and have the ability to multitask and work on your own initiative in a busy office environment.
Salary: DOE (depends on experience)
Your training will start with a 6-12 months ICT Professional Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in ICT Professional, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in ICT.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to commute to Mount Vernon every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.