Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for their company. You will be a part of a team of training and development, with key responsibility for creating, maintaining, and updating their websites.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with our client’s team to help resolve conflicts, prioritise needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Working with our client’s in-house team -assisting with editing, writing, or designing website content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and LinkedIn groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards.
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements.
- The successful candidate must be educated in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- A high degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve problems.
Hours: Minimum of 21 hours per week
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Forfar every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £7.00-£10.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.