Website Sixth Sense Training
If pixel-perfect websites and coding are your bag, please read on! Our client is a growing business and they are on the hunt for a Web Developer Modern Apprentice to join their brilliant team.
You’ll have skills in WordPress and will be familiar with the ‘back-end’ of websites. You’ll love data and problem solving and will have excellent attention to detail.
- Working with their developers, you will use WordPress to create outstanding websites for a wide variety of clients.
- You will help to optimise their clients’ websites for maximum speed, performance and user experience across all devices and browsers.
- Supporting clients and their in-house SEO team with web development activity and troubleshooting.
- Proactively maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, coding practices and opportunities for your own development.
- You will work towards a recognised qualification while gaining hands-on experience.
- Some experience of using HTML and CSS
- Passionate about the web and all things digital
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen to learn new skills and expand on existing ones.
- Possess a basic understanding of web development and best practices.
- Time management skills, organisation
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of developing custom WordPress themes would be an advantage
About our client:
- They work from home on Friday’s
- They offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing.
- They provide incentives if targets are met.
- They will listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for Improvement.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Glasgow every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a disability***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.55-£8.20 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.