SAAS Part Time Funding Grant
The SAAS Part-Time Funding Grant can be accessed to privately fund SVQ Level 3 or Level 4 courses as well as Leadership and Management PDAs where SDS funding isn’t an option. SAAS can help pay fees for our SVQs in Digital Marketing, ICT, Creative and Digital Media and more.
To apply for the grant, follow the steps below no later than 6 months after your course starts.
The grant can be accessed by people resident in Scotland that aren’t receiving any other government funding, including Skills Development Scotland, Community Jobs Scotland and employability fund.
Applicants must earn under £25000 per year and be able to provide proof of earnings.
Extra help may be available to you if you incur extra costs while you study because of a disability or learning difficulty. Further information on the type of funding available and eligibility criteria is available.
Courses starting between 1st August 2018 and 31st July 2019
Your application must be with SAAS no later than 6 months after your course starts.
- Application form for part-time fee grant.
- Notes to help you fill out the application.
- Certification of Income form.
- Certification of self-employed income form.
- Certification of benefit income form.
- Confirmation of nil income form.
- Residence eligibility enquiry form.