What is it?
If you or a staff member requires additional support during an apprenticeship, don’t worry, this is not unusual. We often work with the DWP’s Access to Work scheme as well as several third party organisations including our preferred Access to Work solutions provider, Concept Northern.
Through our links with these organisations, we are confident that adjustments can be made to help our apprentices enjoy their learning experience and successfully achieve their full award.
What to expect?
Our additional support solutions may include some or all of the following:
- Extra 1-2-1 training sessions, adjusted appropriately to suit the needs of the learner
- Flexibility on assignment deadlines
- Unlimited remote training sessions
- An assistant teacher in the learner’s virtual classroom for faster feedback
- Assistive Technology and specialist training via DWP’s Access to Work scheme
- Access to our Apprentice Wellness Programme including up to six face to face counselling sessions
- One disability awareness staff training session redeemable by the employer at a convenient time
“Equipment and Technology from Access to Work made the job easier for me… I would recommend Sixth Sense.”
Apprentice Wellness Programme
Free access to professional advice and support to help you cope with whatever challenges life throws your way. Your assessor will provide information on accessing the service.