Digital Marketing Apprenticeship:
A Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is the perfect addition to any organisation hoping to grow its customer base and build on its brand.
Learners will learn how to understand the market, engage with customers, develop a marketing strategy and build a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers to social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeships are some of the most popular modern apprenticeships.
What subjects are covered?
- Units such as Developing Own Professionalism and Understanding the Business Environment prepare the learner for life in the business environment.
- Using Collaborative Technologies, Imaging, Video and Spreadsheet software provide much needed IT skills training.
- A wide range of optional units such as Search Engine Marketing, Social Media for Business, and Email Marketing can be chosen to suit the specific needs of each job role.
Who should enroll?
The Digital Marketing Apprenticeship qualification is currently being delivered to learners who have the following job roles:
- Marketing Executives
- Social Media Administrators
- Online Content Writers
- Sales Executives
- Website Developers and Administrators
- Online Advertisers
“I would recommend Sixth Sense to everyone as they were able to find me the perfect apprenticeship, in the perfect job.”
Gaining this qualification while you work at your current job. Or, click below to find the job you want.
Not eligible for an apprenticeship?
SAAS or ITA funding might be able to help you meet your learning goals.
Let us find you the perfect young person for this role. Or, get in touch if you already have someone in mind.
This qualification is eligible for our Digital Jumpstart services for small business.