Creative and Digital:
This Creative Media Diploma includes areas such as social media marketing communications and video journalism. This course will give employees the ability to develop their own professional practice, and working with digital media.
In addition, the Creative Media Apprenticeship includes managing and marketing yourself as a freelancer and ensuring your own actions reduce risks to health and safety in a creative industry environment.
What subjects are covered?
- Units such as Present Ideas and Information to Others in the Creative Industries, Work Effectively with Others in the Creative Industries, and Develop Own Professional Practice in the Creative Industries teach learners how to work in creative teams.
- Work with Digital Media, Prepare Image Output and Write for Print and Online Distribution develops the learners creative skills.
- Other units can be chosen for creatives who work with audio, video, photo, radio and podcasts.
Who should enrol?
The Creative Media qualification is currently being delivered to learners who have the following job roles:
- Graphic Designers
- Content Writers
- Commercial Photographers and Videographers
- TV, Radio and Podcast professionals
“I would recommend Sixth Sense to everyone as they were able to find me the perfect apprenticeship, in the perfect job.”
Gaining this qualification while you work at your current job. Or, click below to find the job you want.
Not eligible for an apprenticeship?
Let us find you the perfect young person for this role. Or, get in touch if you already have someone in mind.
This qualification is eligible for our Digital Jumpstart services for small business.