Do you consider yourself to be a ‘tech-savvy’ person and want to keep your and the organisation’s data safe and secure?
Our Diploma in Information Security Professionals teaches how to protect personal and company data online. The programme will cover areas such as encryptions and firewalls and will develop your understanding of how to lower the risk of cyber terrorism.
What subjects are covered?
- Units such as Personal Effectiveness teach fundamental transferable skills needed to develop in the professional environment.
- Other units like Principles of Secure System Development, Data Modeling, Carrying out Information Security Audits and Carrying out Information Security Forensic Examinations will allow the learner to develop their Information Security skills.
- The apprentice can learn best practice in protecting the business’ data by choosing units like Principles of Information Security Testing and Principles of Information Governance and Assurance.
Who should enroll?
The Information Security Apprenticeship qualification is currently being delivered to learners who have the following job roles:
- Information Security Analyst
- Cybersecurity Analyst or Engineer
- IT Security Architect
- IT Auditor
“We have found an ideal situation with Sixth Sense where they recruit and train all of our technical IT Professionals.”
Gaining this qualification while you work at your current job. Or, click below to find the job you want.
Not eligible for an apprenticeship?
Let us find you the perfect young person for this role. Or, get in touch if you already have someone in mind.
This qualification is eligible for our Digital Jumpstart services for small business.