Our ICT Professional Diploma is designed for professionals who are either currently working with IT or who are looking to move into a career as an IT Professional.
This programme is currently being delivered within organisations such as BT, IBM UK, and Virgin to a wide range of professionals including software and web developers, hardware professionals, and network and systems support staff.
What subjects are covered?
- Units such as Personal Effectiveness, Interpersonal and Written Communication and Customer Care for IT and Telecoms Professionals teach fundamental transferable skills.
- The apprentice can choose to learn skills such as Fault Diagnosis, Providing Remote Support and Technical Advice and Guidance
- Software development units are available for apprentices learning procedural, object oriented, or event driven programming.
- The Web Development unit is available to anyone looking to build or maintain a website. Our Digital Jumpstart service supports small businesses who need a little extra help putting their first website together.
- As this is a highly versatile framework, many other units are available to choose from so that the award can be tailored to specific roles.
Who should enroll?
This qualification is currently being delivered to learners who have the following job roles:
- IT Professionals
- Software Developers
- Hardware Technicians
- Network Engineers
- Technical Support
- Website Developers
- Those looking to move into a career in IT
“We have found an ideal situation with Sixth Sense where they recruit and train all of our technical IT Professionals.”
Gaining this qualification while you work at your current job. Or, click below to find the job you want.
Not eligible for an apprenticeship?
SAAS or ITA funding might be able to help you meet your learning goals.
Let us find you the perfect young person for this role. Or, get in touch if you already have someone in mind.
This qualification is eligible for our Digital Jumpstart services for small business.