The explosion of data over recent years has been called ‘the new corporate oil’ and is set to continue at an exponential rate. However, data is worthless unless there is the analytical capability to extract insights and business value from it.
Our Digital Technology: Data Analytics SCQF 8 qualification teaches how to manipulate and display various kinds of data, from business and financial intelligence to sales and marketing insights, in a way that’s useful to the organisation.
What subjects are covered?
- Units such as Personal Effectiveness teach fundamental transferable skills need to develop in the professional environment.
- Other units like Data Analysis Tools, Data Analysis: Data Science, and Data Management Infrastructure allow the learner to develop their Data Analytics skills.
- The apprentice can learn best practice in recording and storing data by choosing units like Principles of Data Management Infrastructure and Principles of Information Governance and Assurance.
Who should enrol?
The Digital Technology: Data Analytics SCQF 8 is currently being delivered to learners who have the following job roles:
- Data Analysts and Data Scientists
- High Level Administrators
“The Diploma in Data Analytics has really helped our leadership team understand the data most important to them.”
Gaining this qualification while you work at your current job. Or, click below to find the job you want.
Not eligible for an apprenticeship?
Let us find you the perfect young person for this role. Or, get in touch if you already have someone in mind.
This qualification is eligible for our Digital Jumpstart services for small business.