About our apprenticeships
An apprenticeship is a formal training programme that’s relevant to your job. Apprenticeships combine work, experience, and learning and result in at least one industry-recognised qualification.
Sixth Sense can deliver your apprenticeship while you work at the job you have currently, or we can help you find a new job that comes with the apprenticeship you want.
How do they work?
- Our trained and qualified tutors visit you at your work every few weeks to teach you valuable skills
- You won’t need to attend college and all the information you need is available online
- You’ll get paid by your employer the whole time and you’ll have a permanent contract of employment
Am I eligible?
You can probably do an apprenticeship if you’re under 25 and currently working in:
- Business and Admin
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
“I would recommend Sixth Sense Training to everyone as they were able to find me the perfect apprenticeship, in the perfect job.”
The Rainbow Rooms International
Can you find me an apprenticeship?
We work with employers all over Scotland who are constantly looking for their next apprentice. Simply get in touch with us and we’ll tell you about our vacancies.
Can you help me prepare?
- Create your CV
- Help you decide on the best apprenticeship programme for you
- Prepare you for your interviews
- Help you settle into your new role
Request a consultation
Call now, or click below to organise a call back at a time convenient for you.