Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client, who is a utilities management company, is looking for a motivated and eager individual to join their team in Glasgow as a Contracts Administrator Modern Apprentice. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to kickstart their career and secure an ongoing development role.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will provide a centralised administrative function and carry out a variety of tasks to support the business in being efficient in their business processes.
- Carrying out onboarding procedures
- Generating and processing contracts
- Following and completing quality control procedures
- Live checking
- Ticketing responsibilities
- Change of tenancy duties
- Responsible for administration of their pricing tool
- Objections and rejections
- Daily phone call duties, answering and transferring when required
- Welcome/Team screenings
- Greeting guests into the office in a friendly and professional manner
- Outbound post responsibilities
- Filing paperwork and documentation
- Managing company stock
- Preparing reports and presentations.
- Onboarding time
- Data collection time
- Lock-in time
- Live ratio
- Rejection & Objection ratio
- Customer and partner feedback
- Contribute to the refinement of the company processes
- Embracing technology to increase efficiency
- Co-operate fully with other functions in the company operation.
- Maintain awareness and communicate to the company any influences that may affect the future operation of the company.
- Special Activities: As necessary, undertake special projects or functions, which will occur from time to time.
- Support the company brand.
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Friendly and professional
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills.
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Application Support Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in administration.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Port Dundas, Glasgow every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: Full-Time, Permanent, Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Salary: £14,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.