Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client, who is the UK’s trusted partner for electrical and mechanical, telecoms and design engineering, is looking for a hard-working and confident individual to join their team based in East Kilbride as a Digital Marketing & Administration Assistant Modern Apprentice. This would be a brilliant opportunity for someone who is keen on a career in digital marketing and working towards an industry-recognised qualification.
- Marketing support with their external consultant.
- Working on various digital marketing projects such as social media and campaigns.
- Digital marketing content creation.
- Creating reports on various projects.
- General administration duties.
- Maintaining and working on their business management system.
- Keeping our client’s database up to date.
- Engaging with their delivery team.
- Flexible and fantastic time management.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can work within a team as well as on own initiative.
- Personable & friendly.
- Client facing.
- IT proficient.
- Keen to learn.
- Accurate & precise.
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Discount Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Working in a rail engineering environment
- Opportunity to progress
- Work towards and achieve a Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship at SCQF Level 6
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-24 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to East Kilbride every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Hours: Full-Time – Monday to Friday
Wage: £9.90 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.