Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a ‘Digital Marketing Assistant Modern Apprentice’ in their office in Glasgow.
- You will learn how to advertise on social media, create targeted ads, create unique posts, PowerPoints & presentations to pitch to new & existing clients.
- Be able to manage a team of tradesmen and have the chance to be involved within the interior design team to help renovate homes.
- Be able to manage, measure, report results monthly to their clients and build an on-going relationship and dialogue with them
- Adhere to and evolve our client’s strategic, business, sales and marketing processes
- Day-to-day operation of our client’s business. This includes, liaising with guests and clients to ensure they are satisfied with our client’s service, conducting property visits to new and existing clients, upselling their services to clients and converting enquiry leads into sales.
- Create marketing leaflets, logos, specific paid advertisements (Facebook, Instagram etc) to entice new guests to sign up with the company.
- Understand SEO and how to increase SEO score.
- Photography duties.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge/Experience in Marketing.
- Have a positive, confident and friendly attitude.
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Be keen to learn and grow within a quickly growing business.
- Be passionate about marketing, particularly social media, content creation, graphic design, email marketing and landing pages.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Formally dressed to meet new & existing clients.
- A creative individual who can create engaging content.
- Able to prove that they are a passionate and hardworking individual.
- Experience in graphic design software, social media platforms, email marketing and website/landing page development tools.
- Experience using Microsoft packages.
- Have the ability to write well-crafted emails, landing pages, articles or blogs.
- Willing to learn, both formally and informally and use initiative to self-learn.
- Able to provide examples of some of the above skills required by the role.
Hours: Wednesday – Sunday (9am – 5pm)
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Glasgow every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £6.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.