Website Sixth Sense Training
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant for their head office based in Edinburgh.
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
- Plan website SEO/SEM, database marketing, leafleting, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage our client’s social media pages and presence.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends, insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Answer and support marketing enquiries.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- Some experience, or knowledge in marketing research and statistical analysis, (training will be provided.)
- Highly creatively, motivated, and willing to learn.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience is preferable.
- Full clean UK Driving licence.
- Demonstrate some interest, knowledge and experience in marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:30pm)
Your training will start with a 6-12 months Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship, which consists of learning on the job, as well as our custom-built E-Learning platform. You will develop all the skills you need to pass your work-based assessments. Our assessors are available to provide one-to-one support and will work with your line manager to ensure you settle into your new role.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which is a Nationally recognised qualification and may be used to gain employment and further your career in Digital Marketing.
***Please note all candidates must be 16-19 due to government apprenticeship funding and must be able to easily commute to Edinburgh every weekday. We welcome applicants from aged 16-29 if you are care experienced or a person with a physical disability, learning difficulty, mental health difficulty, social / communication impairment, or long-standing health issue***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £9.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.sixthsense.scot.